Last Sunday I went running with Matt in Lima. We went running...
down streets and through the woods
in the good part of town and the not so good part of town
saw flowers by the river and grafetti on walls of buildings
went accross bridges and along railroad tracks
had dogs chase us and a police man tell us not to enter
got stared at by the locals and got a thumbs up
jumped over obstacals in the park and ran through a garden row
ran beside a soccer game and wondered how many soccer balls were lost in the river
ran next to cars and around lots of people
climbed over a fence and up and down stairs
saw nice houses and not so nice houses
ran by carnaval food stands and was dissapointed to see no one cooking, selling, buying, or eating food
went by a cathlic cathedral that just got out of mass and wondered what it would be like to attend one in spanish some time
Overall...it was a very diverse run.
2 comments:
Superb. I wish I could have been there to tag along!
sweet! sounds fun!
Post a Comment