Sunday, October 11, 2009

75 Top Pictures

These are my top 75 photos up to about the middle of October. Sorry it took so long to get them posted but with slow internet it took a while to upload them all. I asked all the SM's here to pick out their favorite picture and they all replied with a different one. So now it is your turn to choose your favorite photo. Once you chose your favorite photo, please take the time to leave a comment as to which one it is and why it is your favorite. Thanks!
1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

32

33

34

35

36

37

38

39

40

41

42

43

44

45

46

47

48

49

50

51

52

53

54

55

56

57

58

59

60

61

62

63

64

65

66

67

68

69

70

71

72

73

74

75

8 comments:

Jonas said...

Andrew,

Fantastic pictures!

May favorite is the kitten in the bag: #8. The cat's expression is priceless.

Close second is #3, the black and white table-saw blade. The texture and composition are excellent.

John Howe

Christy Joy said...

50 and 69: both tell a story. Plus, I like sepia. Good use of it :)

Alex said...

I see that my top two have been taken but I will mention anyway that I especially like numbers 8 and 69. I enjoyed looking at all the pictures though and can identify with many of them.

Joel said...

My favorite is probably #5, for study in contrasts with the butterflies and the machete. But I also really like #20, the boy enjoying his meal- for the quality of the emotion you captured, and #21, the mushrooms - for the composition of the shot. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

shama said...

I'll have to say #20 is my favorite, but I like all of the pictures with the little kids. I just want to pick them up and hold them in my arms. Nice photography.

Anthony Whitlow said...

Nice stuff. I like the one with the cat in the bag, I think that's funny.

Also at the top of the list is the butterflies on the machete, the kid stuffing his face (the last one of that series), scenery shot #23,and finally the duck drinking from the water. I just think these all look cool and fun. It makes me want to come and join you. lol

Katalin said...

wow Andrew these are some amazing photos....hmm I would have to say my favorites are 23.( great place to watch the sun come up) ;-) 40 and 69 are great as well. ;-)

EEK said...

So the machete and the butterflies of #5 definitely caught my eye and stuck with me throughout the rest of the images--the gentle combined with the fearsome.

I also really like the 75th with the cat in the box. One of my cats has a fascination with paper bags and in his eyes too you can read the mixed emotions of wildness, spontanaeity, and contentment. Touch the bag, and he will either pounce on you or purr.