I hiked 2 more high peaks to add to my total. With Katie and Teddy, we hiked Nipple Top and Dial. Hiked 13 miles in less than 6 hours of hiking time. There was a good view of about half of the Great Range.
This looks like an awesome hike. I have a friend who is sick in NY I think I may visit him during one of the schools break. Keep enjoying the mountain peaks! I miss you brother Andrew.
3 comments:
I'm bummed I'm gonna miss out on all the incredible Adirondack hiking this summer. Welcome home, btw!
This looks like an awesome hike. I have a friend who is sick in NY I think I may visit him during one of the schools break. Keep enjoying the mountain peaks! I miss you brother Andrew.
horray for hiking!!! you only have 7 more to go!
Post a Comment